Welcome, and thank you for shopping at Direct Value Furniture. We are proud to offer in-home Delivery Service. We have several furniture and delivery options available.
- FREE Pickup at store, without assembly. We will help load merchandise into your vehicle at your discretion.
- $20 Pickup Assembly Fee. Where applicable, merchandise can be assembled by our trained employees prior to pick-up. (Tables, entertainment centers, dining chairs, etc.)
- $75 Local Delivery. (0-30 miles) Assembly and setup included; does not include furniture removal.
- $129 Out-of-town Delivery. (30-50 miles) Assembly and setup included; does not include furniture removal.
Delivery Service Expectations
Once Direct Value Furniture has received the merchandise from the manufacturer and inspected it for damage, Direct Value Furniture will deliver the merchandise to you as quickly and safely as possible.
A Delivery Call will be made to schedule a day and time that in convenient. A person over the age of 18 must be present receive and sign for the delivered items.
Existing Furniture Moving:
Direct Value Furniture Delivery drivers are strictly prohibited from moving old furniture and or items to complete a delivery. Please be sure to have a clear path to the location for your new furniture.
Risky Moving Waiver:
If a Delivery Driver considers a situation to be too challenging, dangerous, or thinks a move could incur damage to the item, personal property, or home; the Delivery Driver has the right and responsibility to REFUSE TO DELIVER.
If the Delivery Driver still agrees AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION to attempt the delivery despite the risks aforementioned, a Risky Moving Waiver must be signed by the customer, relieving the Delivery Driver and Direct Value Furniture of ANY and ALL claims or responsibility for damage to the existing furniture, home or personal property.
Damage upon Delivery:
If damage occurs during delivery to the item, the delivery person will take photos of the damage on the item and report back to the store. Direct Value Furniture will remedy the situation on a case by case need. Sometimes, the item can be repaired and other times, a new item might be sent for replacement. You will not be charged for delivery of new items or repairs made to items that were delivered damaged. Most times, we can catch a problem a remedy the situation before bringing the item to your home. We pride ourselves on our customer service and will do everything in our power to keep our customers happy.
Damage AFTER Delivery:
If you notice damage to the item or your home AFTER the delivery, please take photos that clearly show the visible damage and a photo of the item serial number. Please forward them to Direct Value Furniture. Please contact Direct Value Furniture to begin this process.
- All sales are considered special orders and returns are not accepted.
- If the only way to remedy a situation is a return, a return must be approved by Direct Value Furniture prior to a refund. If, an item is returned, A return fee of 15% may apply. We have exceptional customer service and take pride with how happy our customers are. Feel free to contact us with any concerns.
- If Direct Value Furniture “approves” a return, the items must be in “like new” condition; free of damage, stains, odor, pet hair, etc.
- No Cash Refunds.
- Any warranty replacement or repair must be accompanied by the original sales receipt and is subject to the terms, conditions, and requirements of the manufacturer. Direct Value Furniture does not warranty merchandise.
- All lead times quoted are estimates based upon our prior experience with manufacturers and shipping companies and are subject to change without notice. We do our best to alert our customers when we learn of changes to quoted lead times.